The MIRA Indicator Report 2012 contains a selection of facts & figures about the environment in Flanders. More than 100 indicators cover the entire field of the environment.
You can download the complete MIRA Indicator Report 2012 (PDF, 14,4 MB) or the summary (PDF, 236 KB).
The various chapters can also be downloaded individually:
- Dispersion of VOCs (PDF, 266 KB)
- Dispersion of POPs (PDF, 489 KB)
- Dispersion of heavy metals (PDF, 490 KB)
- Dispersion of pesticides (PDF, 321 KB)
- Dispersion of particulate matter (PDF, 562 KB)
- Nuisance (PDF, 344 KB)
- Eutrophication (PDF, 452 KB)
- Acidification (PDF, 486 KB)
- Photochemical air pollution (PDF, 493 KB)
- Depletion of the ozone layer (PDF, 332 KB)
- Climate change (PDF, 933 KB)
- Surface water quality (PDF, 446 KB)
- Water quantity (PDF, 371 KB)
- Soil quality (PDF, 956 KB)
- Waste (PDF, 381 KB)
Consequences for people, nature and economy:
More (updated) indicators and background information can be found under the heading Facts & figures at www.milieurapport.be (Dutch only).